Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Current Adventure: LIFE!

Officially 13 weeks until my first self driven goal and adventure into a new form of lifestyle and career moves. My first step into my 'job' (i say in quotes because I am obsessed with the fact I love what I do.) My first triathalon, and yes...the big one....My first figure competition.

I've decided to embark on a journey in which people in the past have told me would be too challenging and essentially not something I could do. I took a leap into my professional career and moved back to the east coast, after trying to find my place out west. East, West, North and South--I've been all over the map. Some friends even referring to me as a 'gypsy' never knowing where I would be or end up next.

Stamford, CT. A place I am starting to grow into as a young professional. I am not settled enough to call it 'home' for I still bleed blue and white. Go STATE.
After being here for a few months, I have not only learned the tremendous value of a supportive company, friends, family, and coaches, but what I want for myself out of this life.

I seek challenges, dreams, and goals. All would not be possible without self determination, drive, motivation, and support.

Thank you all for sticking with me as I continue to challenge my body, mind, and spirit through my journey called LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment