Monday, May 24, 2010

Success with Honor

Monday morning!

More things you must know about me: I bleed blue and white, I love Monday mornings, frozen grapes are one of my favorite foods, music is one of my passions.
I was home this weekend at PSU for a friends wedding and realized once again, how much my Alma mater meant to me.

As I walked on campus I came across this flag and realized how it is now pertaining to my life, my journey and the success I want to achieve not for myself, but for everyone I'm connected with as well.


SUCCESS WITH HONOR:
I by no means am a nutritionist, expert on life, expert on fitness, however everyday I take on new challenges and try to be nothing but the best at what I do and what I'm passionate about. With this will come and has come success. Success, on all levels is challenging, fun, and exciting.
Integrity in ones actions and beliefs. I believe that with determination, goals can be reached and success will fall into place.

With that said: Success in my life has been rewarding and continues still yet to be reached in my goals in this figure competition. Dedication and will power, Basically sums up this lifestyle. I am finding and seeking ways to have a good time without the diet and workouts consuming my life and taking over my thoughts and actions. I came to this realization on how important it was to be organized and also chill the hell out as I spent 40 minutes walking around Citizens Park in the PHL yesterday looking for a piece of Grilled Chicken to eat at 1 pm. I then inhaled it along with 2 tomatoes and shredded lettuce. I took a step back, a breath in, and realized I was at a baseball game and to relax a little. I went back to my seat, smiled and enjoyed the company of my parents and the greatest American game. Go Red Sox.

Its opportunities like those where its life you have to live, but success you want to achieve comes with living your life. I live my life to the fullest, yes, most of it is in the gym or kitchen most of the time but now its my time to share other things that are important to me as well.

I'm honored to have great friends, a great knowledge for my passions, an amazing family, and a healthy body. With all of these comes SUCCESS!!

.....ON WITH THE JOURNEY.....
.....FOR THE GLORY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment