Monday, November 15, 2010

Fire


Today I'll paint the town red. Why red? Red is a power and strength. Red is Hot.
Its the Fire...

I have this fire--this red passion for life. As I train for life and for the future, its fun to keep painting and to create my story. We may or may not have control of our own destiny, but we might as well give it our all.

I can't think of a more fantastic job than mine. Besides really getting paid to be cool. Besides the point...I wear workout clothes all day, run around, meet interesting people, learn, educate, and motivate. I'm sold on my life.

Its the stories that I've heard in the past few months as I haven't been blogging (I'm BACK!!) that have created this fire inside of me to do it all again. Its funny how things can just hit you across the face when you're not looking--like on my Starbucks cup this morning...Stories are Gifts--SHARE.

I shared my story with you--and I continue to as my fire still burns!

Stick with me--New and exciting things are happening. I continue to work on my brand, my ideas, my knowledge to share. I'll keep painting, you keep sharing your stories!



1 comment: