Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beauty


Each day in 2011 has yet to bring me a new adventure. Today I'm home...not by choice, but because of the beautiful snowfall we were presented with last night. Last night I had the same feeling I had when I was in elementary school when you know the world is going to stop tomorrow. No school and a full day of relaxing. I would get so excited about snow when I was growing up...I guess it still means I have yet to plan my future as a grown up.
Asleep at 2 am. Up at 7 to watch the snow fall.
Total accumulation so far: 12 inches.

My first thought: I'm not able to get to the gym.
My second thought: Time for myself!? I had to actually say it to myself to know it was true! Time to catch up on programs, ideas, e mails, and recovery for my body.
ME+my Keurig= PRODUCTIVITY!

How am I going to get a workout in today? Shoveling and use of my TRX in the house! Just because we aren't able to physically get out of the driveway, doesn't mean we aren't able to move. Shoveling is an incredible workout...just make sure you have a great playlist: may I suggest the new Kanye West album. Monster.

I've been working on a few things outside of my own personal workouts: a new Personal Training studio, new clients, and a new website. Stay tuned for updates.

Moral of the story: don't be afraid of nature. Take it for what its worth, use it to your advantage. Take time for YOU, be creative, innovative and have fun with your workouts and ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment