Monday, January 3, 2011

EXCITEMENT!!

2.0.1.1.
It seems like yesterday it was 2007. I was graduating from Penn State and thought: Where is this life really going to take me?
"I wish that I knew what I know now....when I was younger"
Do I really wish I would have known where I am now? No. Everything in my past has lead me to success, failure, and more importantly...its all about the trials.

Word of the year: EXCITEMENT:
2011 is going to be full of new ideas, experiments, programs, diets, workouts and competitions. Every month I have decided to fill my calendar with something I have never done. One big competition every month.

So far here is the plan:

January 15: Hybrid Athletics partner competition. Partner: Kara O'Conner. Two Kara's...get serious.
February 27: Climb to the Top: A unique opportunity where participants get to Climb to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center, while making a difference in the lives of those affected by MS!
March: Open to Ideas!
April 16: Fitness Atlantic Fitness modeling competition, New Haven, CT.

Exciting? Absolutely.

I'm taking this year to make my body my own experiment, my own work of art. What obstacles do I have to overcome to make it to the top. I will be blogging more often, and i just bought my own mini flip...so be expecting videos as well!

Join me for 2011...share your goals, aspirations, and what is going to MAKE 2011 yours.







4 comments:

  1. Welcome back KFED. Your workouts, at least the ones you post on Twitter, are freaking ridiculous.

    just rowed 5500 meters along with 55 burpees, 55 get ups, 55 #35 kb swings. why not.

    Are you serious? I don't even know what "get ups" are but I'm assuming I'd hate them. Way to go kid. Keep it up.

    As for me - I finally got my p90x back from a friend yesterday. I had hoped to do p90x in the AM before work then Insanity at lunch, but my company moved to a new office without a gym 3 weeks ago so no more lunch workout. I did p90x this morning though (chest & back)... I think that's the 1st time I've done p90x since early April? I missed it.

    I really like reading about your daily workouts... mainly because they are so freaking insane... so keep posting and blogging and at least you know I'll follow along.

    take care,
    dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. boston 2011 - you gonna be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there--just not to RUN! Are you running it??

    ReplyDelete